New Zealand weather is changing and temperatures are dropping. So it’s time to think about getting your water heater or central heating boiling system serviced.
Why should I get my water heater serviced?
- To ensure its operating safely > Regardless of system type you want to make sure that its safe! With gas water heaters our service consists of a comprehensive checklist some of which are the following: checking a gas leaks, ensuring the fan is operating correctly, making sure flue gasses (CO and carbon monoxide > combustion check) are in the correct range and not a threat to your family. We also check the appliance physically to ensure the flue is not blocked or leaking, remove cobwebs and give is proper clean from the affects of its natural surroundings. Electrical appliances are also checked for safety, ensuring all safety valves are operating within an acceptable range protecting your family from burst tanks, and scolding temperatures.
- To ensure its operating efficiently >> Another main component servicing your water heater and central heating boiler is make sure its working efficiently. Is it burning more gas than required? Is your power / gas bill to high? The way your appliance processes Energy is very important if left to run in-efficiently your tear and wear factor will increase making future repairs expensive and reducing the appliances life span!
I have only listed a few things that apply when we service your appliance. Our comprehensive check list will ensure that you can enjoy the upcoming winter days not having to worry about high power / gas bills knowing your appliance is running safe.
Here a range of appliances we can service:
- Electric Hot water cylinders
- Gas hot water cylinder
- Gas central heating boilers
- Commercial combi-central and domestic heating systems.
Hot water cylinder NZ specialise in how water heating appliance servicing. Whether gas or electrical, residential or commercial. Book yourself in and make sure you ready for winter!