Bosch Compress 3000 Heat Pump
Bosch are proud to introduce the newly updated model of the Compress 3000 hot water heat pump. The Bosch Compress 3000 hot water heat pump is now more energy efficient than ever using up to 65% less energy compared to an electric storage hot water system. The Compress 3000 can now operate down to -7°C providing you with energy efficient hot water even when it is freezing outside! The Compress 3000 also features a ‘smart controller’, which includes programming and error code functions – making it easier to use and service. Suitable for 3-4 people.
The Bosch Compress 3000 is an Air to Water heat pump designed to provide reliable and energy efficient hot water for the home.
The Compress 3000 extracts heat from the air transferring it into the water. This reduces energy use by up to 65% compared to a conventional electric storage system.
With the ability to operate down to -7°C the Compress 3000 can provide energy efficient hot water anywhere in New Zealand.
Features and benefits:
- Highly efficient heat pump – reduces energy use by up to 65%
- Smart Controls to take advantage of
- Cheaper overnight power prices
- PV Solar energy generation systems
- Noise Reduction Mode
- Designed for easy and low-cost install and servicing
- The heat pump operates from -7C to 40C, delivering energy efficient hot water even in colder climates
BOSCH Compress 3000 Flyer NZ.pdf
Bosch Commercial Brochure NZ.pdf