IS YOUR CYLINDER LEAKING? DONT PANIC! NO ONE CAN BEAT OUR PRICES AND SERVICE!
HOT WATER CYLINDER PROBLEMS OR LEAKING? DON’T PANIC!
- The first thing you want to do is locate your water meter and turn the gate valve clockwise to isolate the leak. - The water meter is usually positioned at the front section of your property in the footpath, shared driveway or your garden.
- Go to your switch board (power) and look for the switch called “water heater”, “hot water” or “cylinder” simply switch it to the OFF direction. - This is to ensure the hot water cylinder does not run empty and burn the element out while you’re waiting for the plumber.
If you are not confident or not in the position to do the above described
Please call our hotline on 0800 429 546 for immediate assistance.
DON’T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!
Have you been told you need a new hot water cylinder? Get a second opinion.
We have been to jobs countless times where a wrong analysis was made costing the property owner thousands when a simple fix could have been applied.
WHY IS MY HOT WATER CYLINDER LEAKING?
The following faults can apply:
- Lose connections
- Faulty element washer
- Faulty valve
- Excessive pressure
- Cracked tank (caused by over pressure, over heating or old age)
Our main concern is to solve your problem as quick and as cost attractive as possible. With a very effective elimination process we are able to determine the fault and make the correct recommendation right away.
This assessment can be done for you at no charge.
Why use a specialist? You will find the answers here “Hot water cylinder specialists”
WHAT IF I NEED A NEW HOT WATER CYLINDER?
If our specialist determines that your Hot water cylinder can no longer be utilized you have several options available.
- Replace your existing hot water cylinder “like for like” maintaining your existing pressure and layout.
- If your existing hot water cylinder is main pressure you have the option to upgrade to a solar/heat pump ready mains pressure hot water cylinder for only $300 more than the “like for like” option.
IMPORTANT INFO! > WHAT MAKES A CYLINDER SOLAR READY?
- If your existing hot water cylinder is low pressure you have all the above options available or replacing your low pressure cylinder “like for like”.
The following upgrades are available:
If you are not sure with what solution you should be going, arrange for an obligation free consultation, you will be very surprised how affordable saving money can be!
Call us on 0800 429 546, use our online installation calculator or contact page and speak to New Zealand’s #1 hot water specialists.
Convert to Mains Pressure
Convert to gas water heating
Convert to Solar heating