Free Call 0800 429 546 If You Have Any Questions
Aquarian 170L Hot Water Cylinder
- Class A – low temperature operation
- Durable stainless steel tank
- Designed for retrofitting to existing New Zealand homes
- Easy to use program features for multiple operation times
- Designed for internal use, external fan- extremely quiet running
- Suitable for all but the harshest New Zealand conditions
- Designed to work with intake air temperatures from -10°C to 35°C
- Suitable for up to 5 person families (with water efficient homes)
- Air sourced from either ambient or ducted ceiling space
- Ensure air intake and outlet is to and from well ventilated spaces
- Provision for drainage can be drip to outside or to internal drain
- Electrical Supply – 10 amp dedicated circuit
The Aquarian 170L all-in-one heat pump water heater provides outstanding
value for low to medium hot water users (generally 2 to 5 persons).
Priced affordably and operating at about a third the cost of conventional
water heating systems the Aquarian 170L is also capable of quick recovery
for periods of high water use.
Custom designed durability and manufactured under strict quality control
supervision, the AQ170L is priced to provide an affordable water heating
solution for retrofitting and new homes across New Zealand.
Durable stainless steel construction & quality installation is backed by
Energy Alternatives’ 10 year tank and 6 year heat pump warranty.
Put simply, the Aquarian is the financial game changer for NZ water heating.