Peace of mind
Our range of stainless steel mains pressure hot water cylinders comes with a long 10 year limited warranty on the cylinder*. It's backed by Rinnai after sales support and like all our cylinders they are NZ designed and engineered.
Future proof your home
Connect to a hot water heat pump or solar system with the extra eco inlet connection** now or in the future.
Install as a low pressure system then connect, without replacing your cylinder, to the luxury of mains pressure when you are ready.
- Curved element design ensures 98% of the water is heated
- Cold water inlet tubes deliver water to the bottom of the cylinder to avoid mixing water
- No cylinder wraps required, all Rinnai cylinders meet the NZ Minium Energy Performance Standard (MEPs)
- Smart cylinder option also available
- Lightweight, stainless steel makes transport and installation a breeze
- Low maintenance, no sacrificial anode to maintain
- Auto reset thermostat option means these cylinders can be solar or hot water heat pump ready
The 250 and 300 L cylinders have the option of a second element making recovery times quicker and making it less likely you'll run out of water.