The video will show the step by step procedure of installing the Rinnai Infinity A Series PCB Board. Please be guided accordingly
- Keeping the packaging up to the side make sure you keep the manual so you can give it to the client later on and place the unit on flat surface where you can work comfortably.
- Use a Philips screw driver and remove 4 screws holding the front panel on. There is one on each corner.
- Unpack the PCB board, be careful with it because it’s electronic, you’ll see that there are 5 ports that we will be connecting. They are all in a different shape.
- Find 5 different wires on the unit that you will be connecting and notice that there is a pin at the bottom of the board that locks the PCB into the unit itself.
- Find the correct set of wire and plug them into the corresponding ports on the control board. You can’t really get this wrong because they will only fit one way as they are all different shapes. If they don’t fit, DON’T force them and try another.
- Now carefully drop the PCB into place and push the pin into the unit itself. You’ll see that it will lock it by going through the galvanized steel at the bottom of the device.
- There is one more screw that you need to put on to keep the board secure inside the unit. You can ee that here. Use an appropriate tool so as to avoid hitting any cables or scratch the PCB.
- Put the front board back on and put all 4 screws back in place with your driver. Be careful don’t over tighten Once you completed these, you’re pretty much good install the unit. Job complete.
Please make sure that once you have installed the unit you strictly follow the manufacturer’s commissioning instructions. Only attempt this PCB installation if you are qualified and competent to do so. Hot Water Cylinders NZ do not take any responsibility for following instructions within this video.