135L Rinnai Duplex Stainless Steel Mains Pressure 3kW Hot Water Cylinder
- 550mm wide X 1015mm high
- 3kW Element
Copper range of Mains Pressure storage cylinders are manufactured from a high grade corrosion resistant stainless steel Known as duplex.
For the water heating industry stainless steel offers the benefits of excellent corrosion resistance, tolerance of high flow rates, strength, and excellent durability The material’s excellent resistance to corrosion compared to mild steels eliminates the need for a protective coating and sacrificial anode. Stainless steel is also environmentally friendly; and 100 per cent recyclable.
Peace of mind
Our range of stainless steel mains pressure hot water cylinders comes with a long 10 year limited warranty on the cylinder*. It’s backed by Rinnai after sales support and like all our cylinders they are NZ designed and engineered.
Future proof your home
Install as a low pressure system then connect, without replacing your cylinder, to the luxury of mains pressure when you are ready.
– Curved element design ensures 98% of the water is heated
– Cold water inlet tubes deliver water to the bottom of the cylinder to avoid mixing water
– No cylinder wraps required, all Rinnai cylinders meet the NZ Minimum Energy Performance Standard (MEPs)
– Smart cylinder option also available
– Lightweight, stainless steel makes transport and installation a breeze
– Low maintenance, no sacrificial anode to maintain
– Auto reset thermostat option means these cylinders can be solar or hot water heat pump ready
******* INDOOR INSTALLATION ONLY *******
Free delivery for Auckland metropolitan locations*
We will deliver to any household throughout New Zealand. Contact us in advance for delivery and an installation quote
*Rural delivery fee may apply